|Previous Season||Sri Lanka|
|Next Season||El Salvador|
39 days, 18 people, 1 Survivor!
- Redemption Island: A twist where eliminated contestants will fight to remain in the game.
- Three Starting Tribes: In this season, there are three starting tribes.
- Unknown Twist: A twist that will not be revealed until the merge.
|Contestant||Original Tribe||Finish||Redemption Island|
|Episode||Redemption Island Duel||Challenges||Eliminated||Vote||Finish|
|1||TBA||TBA|| 1st Voted Out|
All underlined votes denote that they were not able to participate at Tribal Council, incurring themselves a "self-vote."
|Survivor: France Voting History|
- Credit to Ben's Survivor Fanon Wiki for the logo.
- This is the second time where the tribe names and colors were announced before the cast was finalized, following Survivor: Japan.
- This is the first season since Survivor: Kiribati to feature a red starting tribe.
- This season was originally going to feature returning players, but due to the difficulty that came with finding returning players, this season became an all-newbie season.
- This is the second season in a row to be restarted.
|Kiribati · Japan · India · Antarctica · All-Stars · France · Mexico · Sri Lanka · Nigeria|