|Placement||Second Runner-Up (3/21)|
Kaffe4200 aka Kaffe is a contestant on Survivor: France.
- Name (Age): Jonas "Kaffe" (18)
- Personal claim to fame: I tend to be proud of pretty much everything I do. Here the other day I made some pretty good chili con carne, and I was proud of myself for that. That's my philosophy; to enjoy the small things just as much as the big ones. However, if I should pick something, I'd say climbing a mountain.
- Inspiration in life: I get inspired by a lot of people. Most people in my family inspires me, but also Greg Benson and Ricky Gervais. Greg Benson has really figured life out, and that inspires me a lot.
- Hobbies: Warhammer mostly. But also writing and collecting some stuff.
- Pet peeves: Religious people (that include atheists) that can't accept that people believe in something they don't. I can think what I want to, and so can you.
- 3 words to describe you: Respecting, kind, patient.
- SURVIVOR contestant you are most like: Eh... I guess I'm like Caleb on some aspects. Rupert too... Earl Cole as well, maybe? I don't know.
- Reason for being on SURVIVOR: Because it's fun, mainly.
- Why you think you’ll “survive” SURVIVOR: Well there's not much to survive. We're on the internet, so I can just go to the kitchen if I'm hungry.
- Why you think you will be the sole SURVIVOR: Because I'm pretty determined. I want to win everything, and I think I can. Of course, Survivor is a bit different than Settlers of Catan, but still, I'm gonna try my best.
|Kaffe's Voting History|
| Voted Against|
|2||Vérité Tribe Immune|
|3||Vérité Tribe Immune|
|4||Vérité Tribe Immune|
|5||Vérité Tribe Immune|
|7||Traître Tribe Immune|
| Jury Votes|
|Second Runner-Up, Day 39|