|"Blow the Pants Off"|
|Next||Hope I Don't Get Water Blasted|
"Blow the Pants Off" is the first episode of Kiribati.
Contestants must work together to create these three things: A logo for the season, a set of buffs (one for each tribe), and two flags (one for each tribe). Along with these things must come a small write-up explaining what gave them the inspiration or ideas to make their designs. The tribe with the most creative, has the best design, and captures the island theme, with a convincing write-up wins immunity.
|Tribal Council 1:|
Blake (6 votes)
Ali, Courtney, Mitchell, Monkey, Tank, Tyler
Alexjason (1 vote)
Fennekin (1 vote)
Tank (1 vote)
|“||Why guys? I was in the g*dd*mn majority! Why the f*ck would you do this to me? Tenei, hope you kick some butt. Motu, learn from your mistakes. I'll be back.||”|
Still in the RunningEdit
- This is the first ever episode of DrPanda ORG and the first ever elimination.
- The title quote is said by Blake when he mentions to Tenei that Motu's Flag and Logo will "blow the pants off of them."
- Ironically, it didn't happen as Motu lost the challenge.
- Even more so, Blake was voted out.
- This is the first episode where someone self-voted at tribal council.
- This is also the first episode where two people self-voted at tribal.